Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rain, Thunder, Sun, Rainbows or Strawberries..

The rain and thunder came to Barcelona - for real - for 48 hours! - Julie forgot to bring an umbrella at work monday so came home at night soaked - like SOAKED! The next day she remembered the umbrella (for the first time in a very long time) but then, like the weather was playing a joke on her, this appeared:
...and you all know what a rainbow means.. no more rain- here comes the sun.
I considered using the umbrella anyway, but was afraid that I would provoke the weather and didn't dare to!

Just to top of this wonderful sunny day me and roomie did dinner danish summer style!

I don't like the rain both because I am really bad at remembering the umbrella, but also because most of my shoes are just not water proof! :-S
I do like the autumn and pre christmas = start being in a christmas mode. I saw the russian shop at our street started to decorate their windows Russian Christmas Style. I will upload pictures from the shop windows soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment