Monday, October 17, 2011

Thank God it is Tuesday tomorrow

Sunday was suppose to be like every other Sunday. Instead I ended up drinking lots and lots of whiskey on the rocks at a bar called 'Big Bang'. There was a rock jam session and and I got carried away.. Literally, because after the bar closed I ended up in a city called Masnou, 16 km up the coast from Barcelona around 5 am.
Some guys from my class are staying at a camping resort, just 5 min from the beach, so apparently I ended up sleeping on the beach as well. Very comfortable.. and no spiders!
When we woke up, we went for a swim and the water was warmer than an indoor swimming pool !







I decided to walk all the way back to Barcelona along the beach. I thought I could need the exercise. After having a cup of coffee and a banana at the "ONE LOVE" Camp, Florian provided me with half an apple juice carton and a müslibar for my beach trip.







 






 
 







  
I do regret I did this walk! I saw many things and a lot of water, but my feet hurts! Very bad. Don't hike in Converse shoes! But the route from Masnou to Barcelona is interesting and I recommend it.. 
Just do it by bike! 
 
Finally civilization





  WHAT A DAY!

1 comment:

  1. ARRRGHHHH... COOL you are having a great time! Enjoy :-) But DO NOT SLEEP DRUNK AT THE BEACH sis... pretty please... Tossede tøs :-)

    Kys fra Søs

    ReplyDelete